There are many a way to enforce their allege too. Find out more regarding the administration of states at [for the Norwegian].
You could potentially demand your region judge begin bankruptcy proceedings facing your employer when you yourself have maybe not acquired earnings and you may getaway shell out since your manager do not shell out.
You can find laws and regulations for how dated their wage and you can holiday spend claims will be so that you to feel included in the brand new wage make sure plan. For this reason you should demand one bankruptcy proceeding process end up being initiated, rather than wait a little for any one else to take action. Your chance dropping exposure to suit your states for those who hold off too a lot of time.
You’re exempt regarding adding safeguards toward government will cost you for many who demand your judge initiate bankruptcy proceedings.
The simplest way to start case of bankruptcy procedures is actually for you and your boss to get hold of the fresh new region courtroom along with her and achieving their workplace make sure they can’t spend.
In the event that our very own employer does not want to get in touch with the brand new area court, proceed with the actions lower than to do it on your own. You can find formal conditions that must be met. It is crucial that you follow the strategies below. Keep in mind day limitations.
step 1. Should you not found payment – demand for payment
If the wages have not been paid off of the arranged go out, you should posting an authorized letter toward employer due to the fact in the future that you can. On the need for http://privatelinesdating.com/omegle-review percentage, you must establish what your allege is for, the quantity your employer owes both you and the period where your boss owes your currency. Promote your employer 7 days to make the fee.
2. If the workplace cannot comply with the fresh interest in percentage – observe away from case of bankruptcy
four weeks after you sent the fresh joined letter, you send out an alerts out of bankruptcy proceeding, in 2 copies, toward head process-server regarding town in which your employer have the inserted target.
The method machine will suffice the find out-of case of bankruptcy on the boss. Solution off process was subject to a fee out-of NOK 489 in 2022, and you will certainly be notifice while the file could have been supported.
Brand new see from bankruptcy proceeding need become some tips managed for the to demand initiation regarding case of bankruptcy proceedings later:
- Relate to the brand new demand for payment you in earlier times delivered. Essentially including recite extent your employer owes your, exactly what your allege is for, additionally the period for which your employer owes your.
- Give your boss two weeks throughout the day out of service regarding the latest observe of bankruptcy proceeding while making payment.
- Include the words «An excellent petition regarding bankruptcy was submitted if the fee is not generated within the big date specified.»
- Always include: «Take note one inside the offered an effective petition out-of personal bankruptcy, insolvency in general are believed in order to survive and bankruptcy process is generally commenced when commission isn’t made just after an alerts regarding personal bankruptcy could have been served in line with Section 63 out-of the brand new Bankruptcy Operate.»
3. Whether your company nevertheless will not pay – petition out of bankruptcy
You must send your petition away from personal bankruptcy towards section judge when the title given throughout the find off personal bankruptcy has ended. Their petition must be recorded in the 5 copies. The brand new region judge have to have received your own petition within this 14 days of the date about what the last go out out of payment specified about observe from personal bankruptcy ended. The new notice must be supported once again for many who waiting offered.
- New plaintiff (you) additionally the accused (your boss), which have name and you may target.